Editing

Editing


To allow me to create my music video I had to edit together all the clips and sound so that the visual and sound match up and create a entertaining, fun and meaningful video of high quality.


Editing Process Video: 



The editing software I used was iMovie, I used this software because I found it the easiest to operate this was because all the actions were easy to complete, it was very easy to import all my clips into the application, this made the process of editing less time consuming as I didn't have to wait around for the clips to upload, in a matter of minutes they were on iMovie and ready to be edited! 
It was also extremely easy to add audio for the background music, helping me to create a very entertaining, upbeat video, not only did I add the main music for the video, but I was also able to add diegetic sound  me to create a sensual video, introducing the audience to the area of Florida. 
Editing the video was also simple, as I could cut the shots to show the best bit of the clip that I filmed, I could slow the shots down and speed them up to help fit the pace of the song or to build tension with the story line. There were a lot of ways to edit the clips and the simplicity of editing them helped me to create a music video that rain smoothly and is entertain to watch. 
I also was able to include writing at the end of the video to state the production company and record label, making the video look more realist and like a proper music video. 
The only thing that went wrong is that in a section of the song, I didn't have enough clips to fill a certain section of the song, I did fix this by adding more scenery shots and using effects like slow motion to help build tension and allow me to fill the gap. I did fix this successfully and it did create a very nice music video, with a great story line. 


To conclude, i really enjoyed editing my video with the software I used as it was very simple and easy. I am very proud of the video that I have produced as it seems my visions have come to life and has created a realist story line. The video will know be watched by my peers and I will also be critiquing my own work to ensure that I create the best quaintly video possible. 


Comments

  1. Love how you have included a short video of your editing process, something I wish I had remembered to do. You have clearly become a lot stronger with your editing skills when you compare this to your preliminary task. Can't wait to see the finished video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am looking forward to finishing it!

      Delete

Post a Comment