Music Video Production Schedule

Music Video Production Schedule 



I have created a Gantt Chart to help myself stay organised and focused and to ensure that all task are completed.  The Gantt Chart displays all of our tasks that I need to complete, this is then displayed against the time I should complete the task. This layout helps me visually see all the tasks that have been completed and what needs to be done, helping the myself keep track of my progress and therefore see if I am meeting my personal deadlines.
Music Video Gantt Chart




To conclude, by using one Gantt Chart I can easily communicate and have little misunderstandings on which task I am on. The Gantt Chart helps me stay on task, focus and have little issues, speeding up the process of meeting deadlines and completing the tasks.

Comments

  1. Well done Lauren you seem very organised. Love the Gantt chart, hopefully you will keep to the deadlines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have completed gantt charts in other lessons and have stuck with them so hopefully I will complete all the task to the deadlines!

      Delete

Post a Comment