Scheduling Daily Rushes

Scheduling Daily Rushes

I am creating this post to allow me to order all the daily rushes that I have filmed, daily rushes are the raw, unedited footage from the days of shooting I filmed. By ordering these clips it will allow me to easily import the videos in order to my editing software and therefore make editing and adding the final touches on my video so much easier as I have created this schedule and know the order of the music video.


Before I do this, I went through all my clips found the best quality shots and renamed all the shots. This will make it easier for me to find the different shots, position them in order and then edit the shots together. 


List of All My Shots............       

Schedule of Rushes:










Close up of Mia's face showing injuries and cruel word on the screen. These repeated shots act as Mia's thoughts as she is thinking about the injuries, both mentally and physically, that has been inflicted on her by the bully. 


Comments

  1. Amazing! Can't wait to see the video. Have you made sure that the shots fit well with the different parts of the music?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I have positioned the shot and listen to the music and the shots fit well with the song!

      Delete

Post a Comment