Behind The Scenes Of Filming

Behind The Scenes Of Filming 

Whilst filming shots for my music video I decided to film some shots to create a Behind The Scenes montage, this is to show you how the filming process worked, how we kept up to date with filming, the hair, makeup and wardrobe of the cast and the relationship between cast and crew members too. 

Here is my Behind The Scenes video:


Within the video you see a variety of shots about how the filming process was carried out. First you see the outfits of my two cast members, as you can see the outfits are very simple, summery and yet are fashionable and trendy. I selected these outfits because they were simple and can be warn by everyday teenagers, this makes the video seem more realistic and therefore makes the video more relatable for viewers. 
You also see shots of how we completed the hair and makeup process, I made both my cast members do there own hair and makeup very natural and simple, I told the specifically to complete "their everyday look!" This is to again ensure that their looks stay simple, natural and fresh, so that their looks are realist as that of an everyday teenager, creating a realistic story line that will attract teenagers. 
I also complete some special effects makeup, as within my video there is a fight scene between the victim and the bully, so I had to create the effect of bruises and cuts with makeup. I tried to make the bruises and cuts look as realistic as possible, putting them in certain locations that would be consistent with an actual fight. 
You also see shots of how we travelled to different areas, we did this by walking to the areas closest to our main location and driving to the other locations that were further away. I thought these were the best options for transportation as they were the quickest and most reliable, this ensures that we were never late to the locations and ensured that the filming schedule was on kept on track. 
I also included shots of myself and the cast members having conversations about the filming process, their acting and what they had to do in order to make the shot a success. As you can see we kept an open communication and ensured any problems were communicated, this meant that whilst filming the music video less problems occurred and the relationship between cast and crew members were strong. This is important as it meant the filming process was very easy as there was no tension or issues on set. 
There are shots of the cast and crew members breaks, in which we stayed hydrated by giving out water to all members of the team and we also ate food that was provided by myself. This ensured that everyone remained happy and healthy on set, as the heat can be very hard to work in so by having regular breaks and staying hydrated meant everyone was safe and healthy, meaning the filming process was kept on schedule as no problems occurred. 
You also see shots of myself putting up signs within public areas to inform the public that the process is underway and that the area needs to remain clear, these signs really helped as we had not problems with the public walking into shots or getting in the way of filming. We did also talk to members of the public as they were curious about what we where doing, they were very kind and did oblige to all instructions that we gave as to not destroy the shots. 
You also see myself filming within the different areas, with the equipment I have. It was very easy to film scenes as the public, cast and crew members were very helpful and all did as instructed, this made the scenes very easy to film and that no problems occurred. 

To conclude the filming process was very easy to complete and I enjoyed every moment of it and would like to thank the public and residents of Anna Maria Island, those who I contacted about using the locations and my cast and crew members to make this process so easy and enjoyable!



Comments

  1. Love this post and it has made me very excited to see the final outcome! Keep up the amazing work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment